Van Driver Training Sessions
We offer a bespoke van driving course for van drivers of all levels of skill and experience, across the UK. We can train just one or 1,000 + drivers. We can help with those that:
- Drive a van as part of their job, but appear to be having bumps and scrapes, which need addressing
- Currently drives a van but is needing to drive a larger vehicle/van and needs training to ensure increased safety and confidence
- Have just started with the company and needs help with driving a company van, often they may have never driven a van before
We provide van driver training in small and large vans up to 3.5 tonnes (that can be driven on a normal, “B” car driving licence). Training on a cat c or c1 or even C+E is possible too.
Two Popular Vans We Provide Training In (Our training takes place in your own van):
- Mercedes Sprinter – This is a popular van we provide training in. The Mercedes Sprinter comes in a range of models and dimension, from SWB to LWB.
- Ford Transit/Luton – These vans often cause fear in some less experienced drivers due to their size. We can provide training to help drivers cope with the size, and also help increase awareness of loading and driving with a heavy loads.
What is Covered:
1. Forward planning and observation
2. Manoeuvres (such as reversing, parking)
3. Use of mirrors (essential on a van)
4. Speed awareness
5. Van driving on motorways and dual carriageways
6. Van driving in busy urban environments (where many bumps happen)
7. Understanding the importance of positioning on the road and junctions
8. Hazard management
9. Safe loading and carrying in vans
The cost for a 3.5hr session is £210 + vat, a 7hr session is £320 + vat. You can book your course online using the booking facility, on the upper right of the page. Or if you require more information please call or email us.
Online Advanced Driving Course Booking
Looking to train between 1 to 4 drivers?
Book a course and select training dates online